This work, “Ampled Bylaws”, works as the operating agreement for Ampled LLC and is a derivative of “East Bay Permanent Real Estate Cooperative Bylaws” by theselc.org, used under CC BY-SA 4.0.
Welcome to our Bylaws
This is the rulebook for Ampled. This document explains how shared ownership works, how decisions are made, and how profit is shared.
Our mission is to make music more equitable for artists and to operate transparently and ethically.
Our charter represents core values of Ampled. Any decisions made by Ampled or any ambiguity in these Bylaws should be considered with reference to these points:
1. Ampled will be a steward and advocate of artist interests. We will make decisions and articulate goals based on their positive impact on artists and the communities in which we operate.
2. Ampled will democratize ownership. We will be an inclusive and equitable organization owned by our artists, workers, and community.
3. Ampled will default to transparency. We will be an open organization and honestly share our vision, decisions, challenges, and failures.
4. Ampled will be accountable to its members. There will always be artist participation and control at the highest levels of corporate governance and decision making.
5. Ampled will be a sustainable vehicle for artist prosperity. We will seek to deliver long-term value to artists, not an exit or acquisition.